» CrowFans MySpace
» The Fan Gallery
» Victims Aren't We All
» Devils Night Greetings
» Arcade Games
» The Pit
» Crow Links

Help Out CrowFans
To help keep this site running the way it does now and even growing in the future, please help out by making donations to help cover the incurred hosting costs.

We're not asking for big donations although they are welcome, but rather numerous small donations. If everyone gives $.50 - $1.00 on a regular basis that would be a tremendous help.

The Tides of Sin

Search  -   Members  -   Help and FAQ

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: The Crow: City of Angels SPECIAL EDITION DVD, What more can we do!!!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
annericelover Search for posts by this member.
A Restless Soul

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2007,18:40  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There are a million websites, including this one that has put up petitions to get this REAL Director's Cut released. Tim Pope didn't do much on the DVD release because it was not his vision of the film.
I know this has been discussed to death(even the Hallowen 6 PC Version), but if we become more aggressive on getting this version out. Dimension will have no choice, but yo release the definitive version of Crow 2. They know we want it, they have the footage to do it(I will even settle for the scenes as a Deleted scenes extra). Let's make them do it....

--------------
Can't Rain All the Time

Profile CONTACT WEB 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 2
cafedad Search for posts by this member.
Street Creature

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 13 2007,10:53 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So what do you think needs to be done? Who do you petition to?
Hey it sounds good, but where does the ground work start?
:p

--------------
"Redemption is not mine to neither hold nor give, yet I die to strive for that which shall never be"

Profile CONTACT 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 3
JHawk Search for posts by this member.
Private Joker
TeamIcon
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 13 2007,21:01 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dear lord, I would buy that in a heartbeat.  I've got the novelization of CoA based on the script.  Meaning none of those dumbass cuts and the original story.

--------------
Life is a blast when you know what you're doin
Best to know what you're doin 'fore your life get ruined
Life is a thrill when your skill is developed
If you ain't got a skill or trade, then shut the hell up

Profile CONTACT 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 4
Nightpoet Search for posts by this member.
Street Creature

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 14 2007,14:32 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Amen!  I would love that, but like cafedad said, where do we start?  Point me in the right direction and I'll start whining!

--------------
I do believe that it would be better for me that my lyre or a chorus I directed should be out of tune and loud with discord, and that multitudes of men should disagree with me rather than that my single self be out of harmony with myself and contradict me. ~Socrates

Profile CONTACT 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 5
A Restless Soul

PostIcon Posted on: May 21 2008,09:54 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sorry guys its been forever since I been on here and made this post. The problem with Petitions is that they can just erase them off their computers. All they have to see is that it has to do with The Crow: COA and erase it. We need to find out other ways of contacting the heads of the company, the ones who make those decisions. Send them mail marked with "Important Business" don't marks them The Crow Special Editions, because they can throw those away. Call up Dimension/Miramax Studios, find out what they're doing to get this out for us. How we can help to make it happen.

--------------
Can't Rain All the Time

Profile CONTACT WEB 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 6
cirkle77 Search for posts by this member.
A Restless Soul

PostIcon Posted on: May 23 2008,12:36 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

i hear  the uncut is amazing and closes out the movie with a good ending.  The ending to CoA takes a left turn at the end and I would love to see the actual uncut version.

--------------
onions make you fart big time!

Profile CONTACT 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 7
A Restless Soul

PostIcon Posted on: May 24 2008,12:08 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The original ending I heard of is similar to the first films original ending. Since Ashe decided to go after Sarah instead of going to his son(remember when his son is in Mardi Gras, that was his son telling him to go to him). Ashe is cursed to wonder the Earth forever soulless. He brings Sarah's body I believe to a church or to his garage, I forget where.

--------------
Can't Rain All the Time

Profile CONTACT WEB 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 8
draven48 Search for posts by this member.
A Restless Soul

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2008,07:05 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

hi
this is my 1st post here..regarding COA i just got a version called the 2nd coming (a fan edit) which improved the movie greatly  http://fanedit.org/385/  for details...but brandons movie will remain the best.(a dir cut of that should be made).
excellent site by the way
chris

Profile CONTACT 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 9
SilverUnicorn Search for posts by this member.
Goddess of Unicorns!
TeamIcon
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 11 2008,02:14 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

:oh: Here's a clickable version of your link :  http://fanedit.org/385/

:)  Welcome to the family, Chris! :yes:  *hug*  Be sure to come down to the Random Thoughts section and get to know some of the regulars!  :D

--------------
SilverUnicorn     #}}}>>-   (F)

Want to join the RavenBlack Vampire game?  Click here to be bitten.  Thanks.   :;):

Profile CONTACT WEB 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 10
ReapeR Search for posts by this member.
A Restless Soul

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 14 2008,16:28 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I was never the biggest fan of COA, I mean it is good but not my favorite. If this version comes out I would deff get it and watch it, though I never knew it was edited that much until I started to browse here.

Profile CONTACT 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 11
A Restless Soul

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2009,15:13 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I just got the "Second Coming" fan edit. I haven't watched it yet, I just overlooked a little to get a general idea of this version. Its a 2 Disc(I'm still waiting on the 2nd disc, but I got Ace Ventura Extended Cut as a waiting compensation). The 2nd disc has several unreleased extras(like the Freddy's Nightmares/Unreleased Extras Set I got).
Its also got info on who to contact to get this version released. The only disappointing thing is that 45 minutes is still missing and replaced by still photos(with text describing the missing scene)and animatics.

--------------
Can't Rain All the Time

Profile CONTACT WEB 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 12
fuschnikt Search for posts by this member.
A Restless Soul

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2009,17:17 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Nybody have the capability of putting this "second coming" edit to dvd? Ive seen it for sale on a site under a different name, but its clear the dude is trying to profit off a movie he doesnt own, as well as an edit he didnt create. If anybody would be willing to shoot me a dvd of it I would surely pay for the disc and shipping and whatnot. I'd realy love to see this. -DG :)

--------------
the crow

Profile CONTACT 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 13
A Restless Soul

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 03 2009,18:37 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The information on the DVD is to help get it released on DVD, with the 45 minutes of footage that are still missing. I heard the footage is locked in Disney's vaults when they owned Miramax and The Weinstein's won't budge on making an offer to get that footage(as well as other footage)back.

--------------
Can't Rain All the Time

Profile CONTACT WEB 
[ ] [ ]
 Post Number: 14
Akasha28 Search for posts by this member.
Fear and Bullets

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 12 2009,20:30 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

hmmm...i nver knew that was a raw version of the film...so how in da hell do we do this??

--------------
-Believe in Angels-

Profile CONTACT 
[ ] [ ]
13 replies since Jul. 12 2007,18:40 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply The Crow: City of Angels SPECIAL EDITION DVD
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon

About CrowFans | Link To Us | Credits | Contact Us
© 1999-2014 CrowFans.com All Rights Reserved.
This site is not to be confused with CrowFansOnline.
The CrowTM is copyrighted to the Edward R. Pressman Film Corporation.
Site by ABaHB News, A Dead Man Visits You, and The Crow's Loft